Shippensburg University Space and Event Request System
Welcome to the Shippensburg University Space and Event Request System user guide. This guide is intended to help you schedule your event in the right place at the right time. Please read the instructions below on how to Browse for Facilities, Space, Groups or Events, how to log in and make a request for space and services. Please note that this guide is for Shippensburg room requests only.
If you are a Ship student, faculty or staff member you must login in to have access to all of the rooms available to you.
- Select External Requestor - CUB Vendor Reservation Form
- If you wish to request a different space or have questions about your request, please contact the appropriate office -- Events Contacts List
First Time Users
- Log in using your Ship user name and ID
- Your account will be automatically created upon login with your ShipID
- Instructions for
- The following forms are available to you
- Academic Classroom Request - Department
- Academic Classroom Request - Student
- Athletic/Recreation Request Form
- Computer Lab Request Form
- CUB Request Form
- DHC Lab Request Form
- Ezra Lehman Library Request
- Food Services Locations Request Form
- Grove Forum Request Form
- Memorial Auditorium Request Form
- MSA Request Form
- Old Main Chapel Request Form
- Old Main Conference Room Request Form
- Quad Request Form
- Spiritual Center Request Form
If you have questions about your request, please contact the appropriate office -- Events Contacts List
Shippensburg University faculty who have requests for their academic classes should contact the Registrar's Office -- Rooms@ship.edu.
If you have questions, please visit the Event Planning page.